Thursday, December 6, 2012

Deck the hall!

Hi Friends,

Sharing today a handmade card made with Echo Park Very Merry Christmas kit.. The kit is super stunning.. B'ful colors and cordinated die cuts.. loved it..

Here it is!


and I made a matching bookmark and envelope too..
Here is the complete set..


I made envelope with MS scoreboard.. Those who are following me for a while knows very well my love for cordinated envelopes.. Now I can choose even paper for the envelopes.. I made this envelope with DCWV Freash floral stack... It's sheets are quite thin.. apt for envelopes..

Drop me a comment, If you have any query about any product/technique used here..

Entering it to following challenges:

1. Itsy Bitsy India - Two's company
2. Bearlymine Challenges - Santa on his way!
3. Everybody Art Challenge - Christmas


Thanks for looking..

Priya...



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card...Very Christmassy.Love the coordinated envelope.And the papers are yummy.I kept scrolling up and down to have a better look at this happy and cheerful card.It made my heart very happy.Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you.Let the festivities begin

Crafting Aberrigines said...

Super duper cuteness..awesomeness and perfection as ever :))
love the card !!
I told you ...lately u have surpassed all expectations..
whats wid you in demand !! :)

Sindhu said...

awesome set priya! Love the bright colours...perfect christmas card...

Ash said...

I so love the bright colors & the complimenting ensemble is simply overwhelming.... :D

Ash... :)

Itsy Bitsy said...

Hi Priya - I just love your set. So festive, happy and Christmassy! Well done! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Two's Company Challenge. All the very best!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

Dr Sonia S V said...

Priya your set is so festive and cheerful in the xmas colors
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Jackie said...

Love the way you have made coordinating bookmark and envie. fabby card also. Thank you for joining us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Jackie GD x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful christmas card !!! Thanks for joining in our EAC challenge.
big hugs
Tina46

Deepti Stephens said...

Yay!! So christmasy..:D