Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Always - Shabby accordion card

Hi All,


I made another accordion card this week... this time in Pink! and I couldn't dare to try circle shape again.. It takes hell lot of time.. so I opted an easy shape.. Square! Now check it out...



and a look from inside..



The tags can be pulled out to write messages..


I made a box too to keep the card in..


I hope you would like my little creation...

I would love to play along following challenges:

1. Itsy bitsy india - Card with its box

Do drop me comment if you have any query...

Have a good day!
Priya..

10 comments:

Sindhu said...

AWESOME card.. Very very beautiful Priya! The colours are so pleasant...love the flowers...i wish to try an accordian too.. Never made one..

Dr Sonia S V said...

Priya I cant say this enough number of times but your eye for color is amazing!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia
soniasv@rediffmail.com

Hussena said...

Like I said on FB priya ...your card and box are just gorgeous i love those soft shades you have used ...but i do have a question...is the chevron's you haave used a stamp and die set?? ...it looks so beautiful!!

Pooja said...

Wow Loved the soft colors used and wonderfully embellished set !

Unknown said...

I loved this on Fb and was waiting for your post.This is beautiful.The choice of colors is soothing and elegant at the same time.The project is very neat.and the box is mindblowing.Well done

Crafting Aberrigines said...

Yes I have a query ...
Where do you get this aptitude to make such awesome cards and their coordinating boxez :O
I simply adore it ...
I am actually impressed by your colour matching abilities ...
So damn perfect as always .. I am getting tired of using perfect all the time...for a change make something imperfect :D

vikram said...

hi !! neha


awesome creativity !!!

nice colour combination too !!

<3 <3

from last few hours i m going through all of your awesome cards...

keep quilling ,

may god bless u

Prachi said...

Lovely color combination and beautiful creation...!!!

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet creation. Love the soft colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Sunehra Koshy said...

Wow this is elegant, charming, soft, pleasing and so beautiful. Glad you managed to enter in into our Two's Company Challenge over at ItsyBitsy. Results out today and all the best!!