Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am back!

Hi All!

Finally.. Finally I updated my blog.. !!!! How's everyone doing? I was totally lost in new surroundings. Anyways I managed to craft in between. I made few money envelopes, gift card holders and corner bookmarks on request. Today I am sharing the money holder envelopes that I made.

**** It's a picture heavy post *****
















I hope you liked my little collection and I will try to be active on blogland.. I miss you all alot!

Have a happy weekend!

Priya...

8 comments:

Crafting Aberrigines said...

Every single piece is worth a separate post and is a work of art.
Welcome back milady :) I am so glad that u are back in the wagon.
I love all of them but special mention for the ones with belly bands. They are fantastic..
Gorgeous stuff we were missing around here..good you came :) :)

Hussena said...

So glad to see you posting again...Missed you a lot & have been waiting to see you work and what a gorgeous array of work this is ...:)Loved each & every envelope..!!..Beautiful colors and designs ..:D

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very pretty Priya-- waiting to see what new crafty goodies you got during your US stint!

Poornima said...

Good to see u craft...all envelopes are very pretty..very well embellished priya !!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

outstanding creation...loved the complete range of envelopes....!!
Shalu
www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

ecstaticoverpaper.blogspot.com said...

Every piece of work is stunningly beautiful.

Indira Tanwar said...

Great to have you back Priya! You should know that you are truly missed. These money holders are so so pretty.

Shruti said...

Stunning!! :) Each and every envelope is a master piece and drool worthy!! :D

Love,
Shruti