Sunday, July 8, 2012

Candy winner and an update!

Hi all!

Lots of things are keeping me busy.. ! So couldn't update my blog.. but now I have settled down and hopefully will start crafting soon.. but first of all I have to announce the candy winner...!
Thank you all who participated in my candy.. I was amazed to see so many new crafters and I am so happy that people are considering paper crafting as a hobby or any craft for that matter.. This candy was a wonderful chance to meet new fellow crafters.. I will visit each one's blog soon.. Thanks again!
So in total there was 35 entries.. and I used random.org to select a lucky number and the number is.......


 34! 
and that's 
Sridevi MuraliKrishna!

Congratulations! You have won a Rs. 1500/- Lulupu Gift Voucher...!  Please contact me to claim your prize...
And now an update.. I have moved to U.S. for a project assignment.. It will be here for a year or so.. That's the reason of my absence from blogland.. But I am all set now.. will start crafting soon.. and yes, I have already started crafty shopping the moment I saw lovely Ek Success stickos in Walmart..

Thank you all for making my blogging journey of 1 year a memorable one..

Happy crafting!
Priya..

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh thats good news Priya...now you can stock up on a life time's crafty goodies!!

Hussena said...

Congrats Sridevi...you are one lucky person :) and priya can just imagine you in the craft stores in US all the things we crafter's ever wanted in one place..wow!!!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Waoh, thats gr8 news...... have a gala time craft shopping!!

Poornima said...

Congrats Sridevi...Wow Priya , congrats u 2...have fun shoppping craft goodies !!

PJ said...

Congrats !!! Sridevi !!
Im so jealous :P :P

PJ said...

Okay now i finally read the whole post ! and Priya!!!!!
COngrats !!! :)
And im sure ur gonna have a blast !!!
im sure u r gonna come back with double the baggage u took in the 1st plc :D :D
Love
Poo

Priya Sivaraj said...

Congrats Sridevi!! Priya! I envy you!! wow .. that must be like heaven to shop crafty things!!

Sridevi Yakkala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sridevi Yakkala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sridevi MuraliKrishna said...

Thanks Priya..thank you all ...;-p