Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A guest challenge at Arty Sorts's Mega Celebrations..

Hi All!

My dear friend Indu is celebrating her bloggy journey in a grand way... ! There will be loads of challenges, candies, events, etc for a month to come..
I jumped out of joy when she asked me to set up a guest challenge... I had to do it..
I have set a color challenge for you all...

 Its Pink, white with a splash of black.. 

Here is my inspiration for you...


And with the matching envelope..


I made this card with echo park papers, die cuts and puffy flowers bought  from Kavitha's Store..

I hope you all will play along... Winner will get a bag of goodies from Pie-Lane... Click here to know more about the challenge..

To know more about other events at Indu'a Mega celebrations, click the picture below...

Have a good day!
Priya...

7 comments:

Bhawana said...

Its a beautiful card Priya...

Indira Tanwar said...

Thanks so much Priya!! Absolutely loved the card and the challenge!

Poornima said...

very pretty and adorable card priya..

Hussena said...

Your card is just beautiful priya i love the shape and the way you have emebellished it and the color combo is just perfect!!!

Crafterkhush said...

This is an amazing shaped card priya... brilliant job...!!!

Shruti said...

OMG!!! This is fabulous, Priya!! Loved the shape, color combination as well as all the blooms uv used here!

AWESOME!

Love,
- Shruti

Ash said...

Love all the elements.... Very complimenting; be it the colors or the embellies.... :D

Ash.. :)