Thursday, February 2, 2012

1st Birthday card for a boy

Hi All,

How have you been? I hope everyone is doing great. I was away from blogland but not from crafting.. :D
I spent this Sunday making 1st birthday card on request... Here it is..


I scratched my head alot and came up with this animal themed card.... Its a stepper card.. Pattern papers are a mix of MME and  EP. Have a closure look now..


I found these animal stickers at a local shop here in Bangalore. Aren't these cute?? I loved the set. I made the grass by cutting one side of a green paper strip with my criss cross scissors and then fringed the strip. To give jungle look, I made the tree by drawing tree and its branches on different pattern papers..
I decorated the envelope too.. As usual :)


I really liked the way it turned out... How about you?

Entering into following challenges:
1. Simon says stamps - Animals Antics
2. Hooked on craft- Something Bright
3. Divas by design - Anything goes
4. Dream Valley - Animals
5. Die cutting divas - Anything goes
6. Craft spot by kimberly - Anything goes
7. Lily pads -  Pattern Papers
8. Scrapbooksisters - Numbers
9. My mums craft shop - Fab and funky
10. Do you stackup - anything goes

Cheers,
Priya...

25 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

This is ADORABLE.. Love the way you've done the whole scene and the tree looks fantastic...Great work priya.. :-)

Khusboo said...

this so cute priya...And ya the stickers are really cute as you said...

hugs
khusboo
http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.in/

Berry said...

What fab bold colours thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Crafty Loops said...

These are fabulous Priya, I love the colours. Lee x

Piyu said...

The entire card is just awesomely cute! And so is the envelope :)

SUGANTHI said...

Such an adorable card!! Iam sure it will be cherished by the receiver for years to come.

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah, such a happy card for a child and done with the colours they seem to like best. Wonderful ! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lexi's Creations this week!

WencheP said...

This is just fabulous. It's perfect for a 1st birthday! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Romina Nahata said...

such cutesie stickers !!they really adorn the card so well !!

Taranjotkaur said...

Card is really very beautiful:)

kavitha said...

Oh so cute,..love the stickers:)

Gea said...

that' s soo lovely! Love the animal theme
Hugs Gea

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww such a sweet card. Love the images and the style of card is lovely. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Creative Diva said...

What a great step card. I love the animals. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Indira Tanwar said...

wow lovely card Priya!! The step card looks nice..

buy cs5 said...

It is a nice image. You really take this challenge seriously and make a lovely card. It is a creative work and you done a great job.

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute! Love it! Fabulous design too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Shelby said...

Fantastic step card. It turned out beautifully and perfect for a kid! Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Shruti said...

omg!! This is so cute!! I have been racking my brains to come up with some good animal themed card.. and this looks just perfect! :P hehehe...

Ummm.. can I just steal it from you? :-|

*winks*

-Shruti

Jayne said...

So cute and perfect for a child's birthday.
Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x

http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

Jaya Christina said...

This is absolutely adorable :)

rockpapercricut said...

So cute! I love the little animals! Thanks for entering your card in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Nancy K said...

What a happy card! I love the bright color, the fun folds and those adorable stickers! Great use of patterned paper too! So glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards!

Crafting Aberrigines said...

ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS ...
extremely cute and cuddlesome :)

Barb said...

This is so cute! Love your use of patterned paper! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!