Friday, August 12, 2011

Another set of paper flowers

Hello friends!

Just want to share few paper flower i made few weeks ago using Itsy Bitsy blooms diecuts... Every Indian craft blogger must have seen and used those :D
I made few previously... You can check it here...
This time I made a variation... I even put one of these in use in this card of mine... Here they are... Click on the photos for bigger view...

A close up... You can see the beads glued inside to make the center of flowers.. I had only black colored beads... You can use different contrasting colors... I used 2 big and 2 small diecuts to make one big flower... embossed inwards. For the real look I drew a line with my pencil (without nib) in the middle of each petal..


The bloom pack has small petals too.. I made few chotu flowers too.. with same technique... Emboss and stick...

 
 I hope you like my efforts... please leave some comments here... Your comments really brings a smile on my face... :)

Good Night!
Priya...

12 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

These are just so stunning Priya, you are so clever.

Donna x

Crafty Loops said...

These are so beautiful Priya, you are so clever. Lee x

Karuna said...

i think these are just super gorgeous!!

Tee said...

These are so pretty...do me a favor..just send me the link ot these flower die cuts in the itsy bitsy shop please!! I need to get some now!!

Gea said...

Wow, these are so pretty!
They look great with the beads in the center
Hugs Gea

Ujjwal said...

these are so amazing, Priya! And you are right..I have had those blooms for like forever and never thought of doing this :) Thank you so much for inspiring me :)

Hussena said...

these are so pretty priya really liked ur idea of drawing the veins with a pencil nib ,the flowers look gorgeous.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Priya what lovely and delicate looking flowers. I like the black beads and how it matches so well with all the colors.
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Juhi said...

wow these are so pretty, i've had those flowers since ages n never knew how to put them to a good use!

PJ said...

lovely !!!! such delicate looking flowers ! i really love em !!! :)

~pink crayons~ said...

priyyaaa.....omg....these r so pretty pretty pretty! I wanna learn too....:D
Btw thanks for leaving that lovely comment on my post:)
I study in jain college-CMS :) How about you?? :)
Do get in touch wid me...poojaumesh@gmail.com :) mayb v could do some crafting together!! :)

Merlyn said...

Wonderful :)