Monday, August 15, 2011

Another pink card... :)

Hi All...!

A quick post before the day ends... :D This card is based on ICR new challenge... Here is the challenge pad...


and here is my take on it...


Its a birthday card... The sentiments, embellishments and the base card is from Itsy Bitsy... Die cuts have been purchased from Kavitha's craft store.. and the pattern papers are Fine and Dandy, Tickled Pink from My Mind's Eye purchased through ScrapsnMoreIndia...


Another view...

and the matching envelope..

Its an all pink card again... :) So how is it? Please leave the comments...
The card also goes to following challenges...

Craftyourdaysaway - BIRTHDAYS
vostamps - Birthdays
Onestitchatatimechallenge - Anything Goes
Cardmakinmamas - Birthdays
Good night!

Priya...

17 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

my birthday went by last week.. my card is due.. :P.. This is gorgeous.. I love all the pinkness in this.. And the PP's too.. great work Priya.. You've made me fall in love with your work all over again.. your creativity blows me away.. :-)

Crafty Loops said...

This is a gorgeous card Priya, love the colours. Really beautiful. Lee x

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Priya, love the pretty details.

Donna x

Hussena said...

it seems that pink is definitely your color, love your card its so beautiful. you have balanced that beautiful pp so well with that window and the sentiment.love it all.

Ujjwal said...

This is so pretty in pink! love the use of patterns there!

Tee said...

So pretty and pink!! I think I'll call you Pinkalicious Priya!!!
Love the use of pattern paper...I couldn't use so much!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

You are a matching queen Priya-- love the way you creating matching things!

Priya Sivaraj said...

this card is so Pretty!1lovely use of PP s Priya!

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx-

kavitha said...

Lovely pink card,love all the details:)

Prisha Dharmani said...

Wow...very very beautiful card...pinky pinky...its so nice...love the senntiment thing...is it a PP or a sticker...its so nice

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Kos med papir og saks said...

very pretty card. love it.

thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you join us next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stithc At A Time

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Very unusual card, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT this week and good luck Julie DT

Shruti said...

Hieee Priyaa!!

Love you pink card!! Its my favourite color ever! :D

I have tagged you with a few awards on my blog.. :) Do grab them!!



http://shruti.anup.org/

Mallika said...

a very pretty one
loved the color
n i guess u love pink ??
n ur set of flowers is bful1

Merlyn said...

Pretty pink card :) Pink is my favourite colour :)