Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Handmade Flowers

Hi all!

I created few handmade flowers yesterday... Take a look... (big white and pink ones were made previously)


another view...

I used flower shaped die cuts I purchased on my shopping spree at itsy bitsy on my birthday... I embossed the petals with the back of a pen and used pillow as my embossing pad... ;) tucked 2 big and one small together and a glued a pearl on the top... Voila! my handmade flower is ready!

I had fun making these and tried different types too.. I made 8 of these in 1 hour... not bad huh...
How about this variation? These are my favourite...


I embossed all the petal towards inwards and glued 6 die cuts together...
I will be adding many such flowers too to my blog candy as the number of followers and comments has increased... so if you have not entered yet you still have time to do so... Here is the link... International bloggers are also invited!!! I can make these flowers in the colors as per winner's choice too... so hurry up!!!

I hope you like these... If anyone need details please feel free to contact.. I am just a comment away...

Lots of love,
Priya...

20 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

These are really pretty Priya.. Lucky whoever wins it...!!

Crafty Loops said...

These are beautiful Priya, very pretty. Lee xx

kavitha said...

I love the flowers in the 2nd pic a lot,grt work:))

Neha Jain said...

lovely flowers :)

Indira Tanwar said...

These are so gorgeous Priya!! And the clarity of the pics is also gr8!! How I wish I could see them in reality :)

Romina Nahata said...

oh !!even i'm loving d second one a lot !!

Hussena said...

these are so pretty priya i really loved the inward embossed flowers in the 2nd pic they look gorgeous.

Karuna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karuna said...

the card Shubhra gave me had miniature version of the second variety n gosh theses are pretty!!! so i know how pretty these look in real!

Gea said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!
Hugs Gea

Dr Sonia S V said...

I just loved the flowers you gave me and made me feel so guilty I had not taken more time with the goody bag I gave you! You are such a generous soul! Enjoy your giveaway and may you reach a century super-fast during this period

Shruti said...

OMG!!! I am loving those flowers you've made.. especially the second lot.. How does your petals stand upright, ya???!! :( I tried making mine and they always fall flat or awkward.. never so precise and beautiful! :(

Love,
Shruti

SUGANTHI said...

These are absolutely gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Awesome flowers....love them and want them but more than that would love to see a tutorial

JustYolie said...

Absolutely beautiful flowers.

Anonymous said...

hey im new to blogging and came 2 know about the Elaine Candy....just wonna know wt sought of card we have to make..pplz help me out with any other imformation :)

Priya said...

Hi... To win any candy you don't have to make any card.. just follow the rules they have set for the candy...
Please provide me your blog link or email id so that I can guide you better...

Love,
Priya...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Priya you can make a sticky post of your giveaway-- dont ask me how to do it I just know you can.I think eenzy beenzy did it once during her giveaway

soujanya said...

Flowers look lovely....fab...sooo pretty..

Jovi said...

guess what.... just realised that have not been following you and so have missed out on all the updates and fun at ur blog.... :( I just love those flowers u have made ... super awesome ones!!!!